Nowadays, the kitchen is a command center, dining area, and the one room in the home where families spend the most time together. If you’re looking for a way to liven up the space, try one of these easy kitchen cabinet upgrades. Installing brand new kitchen cabinets is more affordable than you think.
1. Add MORE storage. If you have more ‘stuff’ then you have space, add more cabinets! With BeeTree Homes you can design and install on the same day!
2. Paint! Your cave-like kitchen feels that way because the dark cabinets have sucked all the light out of the room. But a brighter makeover doesn’t necessarily mean replacing those gloomy boxes with all-new ones. As long as the frames and doors are structurally sound, you can clean them up and brush on a fresh coat of paint—and within a weekend take that kitchen from dreary to sunny.
3. Reface. Cabinets looking dingy, save some serious cash and reface the ones you have. It’s amazing what a little veneer and some new doors can do to brighten an aging space. Work carefully, and your kitchen will look brand-new in no time.
4. Custom shelving. Make the most of your kitchen’s existing storage space by installing a pull-out shelf in one—or all—of the base cabinets. The shelf resembles a shallow drawer that glides out for easy access to items stored in the back of the cabinet.
5. Under-cabinet Lighting. The hidden fixtures of under-cabinet task lighting, which are fairly easy to retrofit beneath upper wall cabinets, bathe the countertop in bright white light—a must for everything from dicing veggies to reading recipes. Connect the fixtures to a dimmer switch, and you also have the key to dramatic accent lighting or a night light for midnight snackers.
Not in to DIY Kitchen Cabinets? Don’t worry that is what we are here for. We can design and install your perfect dream kitchen all in the same day!Share