How to Estimate the Price of Your Bathroom Remodel
If you are one of the many homeowners thinking about embarking on a bathroom remodeling project, you probably are trying to develop a budget. While there is no one set amount that covers all bathroom remodels, there are several considerations that you should keep in mind when trying to estimate how much it will cost to remodel any bathroom in your residence:
- Bathroom Size – Like all rooms, bathrooms come in all shapes and sizes. It isn’t uncommon to have very small bathrooms, especially in historic homes. At the same time, many contemporary homes have extremely large master bathrooms with footprints that rival bedrooms in other houses. The size of the bathroom will dictate the elements needed to achieve the desired result.
- Construction Needs – Are you planning to remodel your bathroom in a way that will require you to move a wall, increase the height of a ceiling or change the shape of the bathroom? Construction costs need to be added into your planning for these requirements.
- Appliance/Equipment Purchases – It’s safe to assume that your bathroom remodel will probably include the purchase of at least one new appliance or piece of bathroom equipment, such as a vanity, commode, sink, bathtub or shower. When you work with us, we can often negotiate special prices with our suppliers, enabling you to spend less than you would if you bought these elements yourself.
- Plumbing/Electrical Movement – To create an efficient bathroom layout, it may become necessary to move plumbing or electrical components during your bathroom remodeling project. This helps ensure that you have the proper system in place to effectively and safely handle the flow of water, as well as the electrical current, connecting to your bathroom.
- Other Decorative/Functional Pieces – Bathroom remodeling costs will be affected by any decorative and functional pieces that are included during the job. Some of these elements are flooring choices, backsplashes, shower tiles and customized shelving/storage units.
Determine the Average Cost of Your Bathroom Remodel
Considering the above-mentioned factors, it’s easy to see why the range of overall bathroom remodeling costs can vary widely. When you call Medina Exteriors & Remodeling, we help you thoroughly look over your bathroom remodeling needs and wants. This conversation will assist you — and us — in determining a budget range. From that point, we can begin to look at your budget expectations and make additions or changes as needed.
Start to Love Your Bathroom Again With a Remodel
If your bathroom is too outdated, inefficient, cramped or just boring, there is no reason to wait another day before calling a Medina Exteriors & Remodeling team member. We have the expertise to help you bring life into any bathroom space, from a downstairs powder room to a spacious guest bathroom. Love all the places in your home, including your bathroom, with a little assistance from a professional remodeling company in Medina, OH.