Kitchen Remodeling Trends of 2015
Kitchen Remodeling | If you are fortunate enough to be in the midst of a kitchen remodeling project as part of your home improvement plans, you may feel a need for some inspiration. Are you tired of the same old remodeling ideas? Why not get up on the latest trends for 2015 when it comes to your new kitchen remodeling project? We got your back. Here are ten of the biggest trends you’ll see this year, which could be in your kitchen permanently – if you just muster the courage.
- The Return of Wallpaper – One of the latest trends for 2015 kitchen remodeling is the return of wallpaper. 2015 will see a lot of wallpaper ideas incorporated into new kitchen remodels and with a flair. Lots of color, designs and patterns is what is current. Using wall paper in different spaces is what is projected for 2015.
- White is the New Black – White is the new color trend for 2015. Simple lines, simple designs and basic white are the trend for 2015 walls, cabinets and even flooring.
- Natural Woods – Oak is making a comeback for most popular choice of wood cabinetry for 2015. The lighter the wood tones, the better.
- Open Floor Plans – Another old trend making its big return this year: open floor plans. Even cabinetry and shelving are being left open these days. It gives an airy feel and vibe to any room, especially to the kitchen.
- Emphasis on Ceilings – Ceilings are being emphasized as the forgotten space for 2015 kitchen remodel trends. 2015 looks to be the year of using every inch of space in creative and innovative designs such as wallpaper on ceilings and other beautifications such as punched tin and decorative lighting.
- Metallic – The age of heavy metal is showing up in kitchens everywhere this 2015. Warm metals are being combined with cooler metallic tones to make for an eclectic yet modern mix of materials. Copper, bronze, and brass all show up together to create one big metal party.
- Ditch the Cabinets – Some homeowners are seeking to ditch the idea of loads of bulky cabinets and opt for a few smaller cabinets hanging overhead with bulkier pieces of furniture mixed into the kitchen design.
- Furnishings – More and more home furnishings are showing up in the kitchen in the form of cupboards that also double as center islands. Tables with storage underneath are also popular for 2015 home remodeling units.
- A Little Geometry Goes a Long Way – Geometric designs and shapes will still be in use for kitchen remodels but only in a minimal way. Other patterns and designs will be more apparent.
- Patterns and Designs – Old fashioned patterns and designs will re-emerge on the scene, especially in wallpaper choices for kitchen remodels in 2015.
So there you have it, the top ten trends of kitchen remodeling for 2015. Which of these will you incorporate into your trendy new kitchen design for the New Year? – Treeium
Interested in kitchen remodeling? Contact Medina Exteriors today, (330)591-40407Share